Sunday, May 4, 2014

Floral Edge

It's Sunday Fun-day for me and I am heading out to see a musical this afternoon. I have never been to one so this should be interesting to see how I like it. I mean I've watched movies of them before but hey live on stage is different from a movie. So I am excited about it. I wanted to dress up just a tad bit and decided to wear my homemade tutu (I'm wearing floral shorts underneath!) that I made myself and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself. But I wanted a bit of edge but girly edge if that makes sense so I paired with cute floral moto jacket. If you're interested in making your own here's a popular tutorial on how to make one. Enjoy! http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/2013/07/22/no-sew-super-full-tulle-skirt-diy/
side note:I look so like mean/tough in these pics. The sun was all in my face I was trying hard to keep a soft face lol










Tutu: DIY
Jacket: Target 
Clutch: Justfab
Earrings: Justfab
Shoes: Shoedazzle 
Shirt: Wetseal

No comments:

Post a Comment