Monday, May 12, 2014

Leather and Mint

It's a nice very windy day and I decided I wanted to dress up a bit for dinner something I rarely get to do as of a late is go out even to a movie smh. Life tends to get pretty boring at times,but I'm finally up and ready to do something anything that'll get me out of the house for a while. So I threw on my "leather" jacket and mint dress I've been having forever and headed out. I ended up doing dinner and catching a movie. Erm I'm not really feeling my hair I'll be changing it again completely next week sometime of course I'll probably have some up coming post were it'll be how was previously tho...........











Dress: Forever21 (a few years ago)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (a few months ago sold out)
Handbag: Justfab (sold out)
Belt: Rainbow (a few months ago)
Necklace: Jewelmint (a year ago)
Jacket: Justfab (sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment