Sunday, June 15, 2014

Feeling Grey

Sunday Funday off to the park with the kids where they have a nice spray yard to splash in. My son had been asking me all week if we could go. He was beyond excited that we went today and the weather wasn't half bad either although with  left late afternoon which was plus in my book. I broke out this cute grey maxi dress that I actually thrifted just Saturday that was prefect for the park and the weather. Of course I had to add some color it with a cute floral necklace and my candycolored jellybag.........I am also really loving my hair color it was a bit longer but I started cutting it smh it may be a bob this time next if I don't change again first.














 Dress: Lush (thrifted for $1.50!)
Sandals: Walmart
Handbag: Local Store
Foxtail Charm: Local Store
Sunglasses: Dollar Store ( Yes they were $1.00!)
Necklace and Ring; Dots (a few years ago)
Lipstick: Mix of Milani's Pink Amour and Wet N Wild Fergie Collection's Ferguson Crest Cabernet

No comments:

Post a Comment