Thursday, June 12, 2014

What's In My Bag

I know not exactly an outfit post but I always found these post interesting and decide to do one too. Don't worry an outfit post is coming up up :) I do like to mix things up tho. I got this Betsey Johnson bag at Ross for like $39.99 which was an awesome deal. I don't usually carry a lot of things with me but I do for some reason carry a ton of lipstick lol (well maybe not as much as some people may). Here's what I normally will carry with me through


       




What's In My Bag

Wallet: Steve Madden
Keys
Hand Lotion: Ulta Berry Crush (Not my favorite scent at all but keeps my hands moisturized)
Makeup Bag: Gift
Lipsticks: Revlon Berry Haute,Rose Velvet, Berry Couture
Mac Craving
Smashbox Honey 
Milani Raspberry Rush, Pink Amour
NYX Shocking Pink 
NYX Lipgloss Beautiful
Wet N Wild Lip Stain 
Sunglasses: Random Store 
Coin Purse: Baginc.com
Orbit Gum: Bubblemint
Tablet: Asus Memopad  Case: Walmart
Handsanitizer 
Marble Slab Card for a free ice cream
Random Pen 
Cellphone: Well my Samsung Galaxy S4 broke so I'm using this HTC until I get my replacment I'm considering switching to tho iPhone we shall see 

No comments:

Post a Comment