Monday, June 16, 2014

Sky's The Limit

I usually have a somewhat stressful day at work especially with it being summer. Now while today was a bit better and less of headache I still had a little bit of an aggravating mid-morning. But all is well and I found this little near my house that I had NO idea was even there! nice little park with a lake where you can go fishing and boating! I was like how cool is this and why have I lived near this spot for 2 years and didn't know it was even here! Shameful really but in my defense it is nestled away out of site. You don't know it but I standing on a bridge that has an observation tower over a very large "pond" kinda freaked me out for a second. I braved it and even climbed the tower although I refused to go further than the second level. I'm also happy I brought a change of clothes because I decided to use this opportunity to hike the 95 acres and get some exercise in.....The weather was actually quite and my sky print tie dye shirt was prefect.













Shirt and Jeans: Thrifted
Sneaker Wedges: Target
Necklace: JC Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment